SEX - The following is a list of relationship rules (which you may have seen on t-shirts in the late 1990s). The list is humourous and not meant to be taken seriously, but if you have a funny bone its worth a laugh. I should note there are different versions of The Rules floating around, but this is the version I've chosen to show here.
1. The female always makes the rules.
2. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No male can possibly know all the rules.
4. If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The female is never wrong.
6. If the female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.
7. If Rule 6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The female can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The male must never change his mind without express written consent from the female.
10. The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. Women have a better sense of direction than men. Accept it.
14. Shopping IS a spectator sport, and you are the lucky spectator. Accept this harsh reality, as will we when the roles reverse, say, at the local sporting goods store.
15. We already know what you are thinking. Sometimes we just need clarification.
16. Shorts and black socks with sandals is NOT sexy.
17. Towels dry faster when they are hung up on the towel rod, not crumpled on the floor.
18. Cut us some slack when we ask you questions about how sports, cars, etc. Consider it your civic duty to help us learn.
19. Finally, don't show us where the oil goes, or the washer fluid, or even how to fix a car. YOU DO IT. This is one of the many reasons we are with you.
20. When in doubt ask the woman. But don't expect a straight answer.
Editor's Note: A man could dedicate his entire life to trying to understand women and never come close to fully understanding how they think (especially when hormones are involved)... in theory we would better success if we met a woman who is seeking to understand men and then we would need an honest and truthful debate about what's going in our brains.
Sometimes trying to get people onto the same mental wavelength is like two teams digging a tunnel under a river. In theory they'd meet in the middle, but only if they properly communicated which direction and angle they were digging both sides of the tunnel.
Its not a perfect system, but communication makes a big difference.
FASHION / SEX - What is the perfect size when it comes to the female body? That is the question a fashion magazine (Fabulous magazine) in...
FASHION - If you've always wondered but never tried it, here it is: Instructions, diagram and a video demonstration of how to tie a Ful...
ENTERTAINMENT - What is ugly? What do we consider ugly? Is there a line that is crossed that becomes ugliness? "Beauty is in the eye ...
1. Shopping for lingerie or sex toys together. 2. Wear a hockey jersey to bed. Or lingerie. Both are good. 3. Sandwiches cut diagonal. Gu...
HEALTH / SEX - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? Well, what about female bodybuilders? I'm not talking about regular wome...
ENTERTAINMENT - Is anyone taking female athletes seriously? As a guy, I admit, we do tend to spend a great deal of time looking at a woma...
SEX - There's something about breast cleavage that just makes a man's brain turn to mush. We know men can't concentrate when ...
ENTERTAINMENT / SEX - On a whim, before writing this article, I decided to Google the phrase "lap dancing for women". I found a t...
SEX - If a man kisses a woman in public in Dubai its illegal and could lead to arrest. Public displays of affection are illegal in the Unit...
I've been growing a Movember (a Mustache to raise awareness for prostate cancer) during the month of November... Alas the damn thing ...